Features & Amenities
Welcome to Park Senior Villas at GoodyearWelcome to Park Senior Villas at GoodyearWelcome to Park Senior Villas at Goodyear
Assisted Living in Goodyear, Arizona
Goodyear is located less than 20 minutes west of downtown, Phoenix, with scenic views of the Sierra Estrella and White Tank Mountains. The year-round sunshine (300+ days) and the abundance of cultural, education, and entertainment resources make it a very favorable place to live. 24/7 Wall St. ranked Goodyear as one of America’s Top 10 Best Cities to Live.
Park Senior Villas in Goodyear has 9 Villas surrounding a beautifully landscaped courtyard with lush, green grass and trees woven among the extensive walking paths. The setting outside is serene and tranquil with plenty of benches to sit and relax or enjoy special time on the patio spaces with friends and family. Goodyear also has a community “Bistro” with lively socials and guest performers every week, including our Shake, Rattle and Roll with Lorenzo! Come and enjoy a day at the Park in Goodyear, where you can partake in one of our engaging activities, share a delicious meal, and meet our caring and experienced team!
Park Senior Villas provides a continuum for all levels of care, and a range of rates to ensure affordability. Several of our Villas offer double occupancy which provides you the personalized care you need in this beautiful setting while allowing you to stay within your budget. Also, studies have shown that double occupancy can be a preferred living arrangement when living with cognitive challenges.
Assisted living Activities:
At Park Senior Villas, we know that quality of life is measured not just by nice surroundings. Engaging assisted living activities that promote cognitive stimulation, social interaction and physical well-being are critical to maintaining a strong mind and healthy body.
Our full-time Activities Director develops and facilitates a wide range of senior center activities and events based on resident ability and interest. While participation is always optional, we do foster and encourage involvement so residents can maintain a level of independence for as long as possible.
We combine daily activities for seniors along with with monthly outings to restaurants, movies, the zoo, and other local attractions. Frequent live entertainment is always changing but includes resident favorites such as music therapy, musicians, intergenerational activities and pet therapy visits. Our families are always invited and welcome to join us for any event, assisted living activity….or even just for lunch!
- Word and Memory Games
- Movie & Popcorn
- Pet Visit
- Rumor Has It!
- Morning Exercise
- Pretty Nails
- Root Beer Floats
- Resident Council
- Card Games
- Craft Time
- Music w/ Freddy G.
- Slice of Pie
- Puzzles and Board Games
Features & Amenities at Goodyear:
- The Bistro (where the community gathers)
- Movie Theatre
- Therapeutic Spa
- Three Daily Chef-Prepared Meals
- Salon On-site
- Secure Park Area with Benches
- Conversational Outdoor Space
- Game Room, Arts & Crafts Room, Fitness and Rehabilitation Rooms
- Pet Friendly
- Fresh Nutritious Meals 24/7
- Private dinning available for residents and families to reserve
- Housekeeping & Laundry
- Lushly Landscaped and Spacious Patios
- Holiday Parties, Socials, and Cookouts
- Private & Semi Private Rooms
- Resident Designed Living Space
- Modern Style Great Room
- Bathrooms Equipped with Safety Features
- 24-Hour Emergency Response System
- Dedicated & Licensed Clinical Care Team
Increasingly, research confirms that environment plays a critical role in helping seniors to maintain their quality of life as they age. Park assisted living communities and neighborhood homes were custom designed with the specific needs of our residents in mind. Homes feature open floorplans with lots of natural light. Elevators, stairs and long hallways have been eliminated allowing caregivers to be just a few feet away at all times. Each spacious 6,500 square foot home has ten large resident rooms with bathrooms ranging in size from 280-382 square feet. There are single and double occupancy options available. Residents enjoy the beautifully furnished living room, gather around the kitchen during meals, or enjoy a private conversation with family in the study.
Each Home Features:
- 10 large resident rooms with private baths that range in size from 280 – 382 square feet
- Individually controlled heating and cooling systems in each room
- Two emergency call system pull cords in each room – one in the living area and one in the bathroom
- Keypad-entry doors to provide a secured environment
- Large living rooms, dining room and study
- Basic Cable Provided
- Open floorplan with high ceilings and lots of natural light
- Specific amenity rooms include hair salon/barber, fitness room and multi-sensory room
- Residential kitchen open 24/7 with snacks always available
- Professionally managed awake caregivers in each home 24 hours a day
SEE WHAT OUR RESIDENTS
& FAMILIES ARE SAYING